Jon Ronson - author of The Men Who Stare at Goats - is coming to Cambridge
- Credit: Archant
Journalist, author and documentary film-maker Jon Ronson kicks off his new tour at the Cambridge Corn Exchange in May.
The best-selling writer brings his show, entitled Tales from The Last Days of August and The Butterfly Effect to the Cambridge Corn Exchange on May 6.
Ronson will recount his adventures in the porn world - based on his podcast of the same name.
It’ll be a mysterious, funny, sad tale about porn, kindness, violence, bad thoughts, and the wonders of remaining curious.
There will be new stories, never before heard audio, some strange (PG rated) bespoke porn film clips, and maybe some special guests too.
You may also want to watch:
His non-fiction books include So You’ve Been Publicly Shamed, The Psychopath Test and The Men Who Stare At Goats.
All have been international and/or New York Times best-sellers, translated into more than 30 languages, and his two TED talks have been watched 15 million times.
- 1 St Ives beloved market returns to town centre
- 2 Fundraising day at St Neots pub
- 3 What are the outstanding primary schools in Huntingdonshire?
- 4 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 5 Protestors demand so-called beagle puppy ‘death camp’ is shut down
- 6 Woman jailed for knife-point robbery
- 7 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 8 The changing face of forests and woods in Huntingdonshire
- 9 Huntingdon care home company scoops award in region's top 20
- 10 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
In the US, Ronson is a regular contributor to several publications.
In the UK he writes for The Guardian and has written documentaries, including Stanley Kubrick’s Boxes, The Secret Rulers of the World.
Tickets from the box office on: 01223 357851.