Jon Ronson - author of The Men Who Stare at Goats - is coming to Cambridge
- Credit: Archant
Journalist, author and documentary film-maker Jon Ronson kicks off his new tour at the Cambridge Corn Exchange in May.
The best-selling writer brings his show, entitled Tales from The Last Days of August and The Butterfly Effect to the Cambridge Corn Exchange on May 6.
Ronson will recount his adventures in the porn world - based on his podcast of the same name.
It’ll be a mysterious, funny, sad tale about porn, kindness, violence, bad thoughts, and the wonders of remaining curious.
There will be new stories, never before heard audio, some strange (PG rated) bespoke porn film clips, and maybe some special guests too.
You may also want to watch:
His non-fiction books include So You’ve Been Publicly Shamed, The Psychopath Test and The Men Who Stare At Goats.
All have been international and/or New York Times best-sellers, translated into more than 30 languages, and his two TED talks have been watched 15 million times.
- 1 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 2 Man who burgled his own father’s home is sentenced
- 3 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 4 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 5 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 6 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 7 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 8 Drink driver arrested in Brampton for being four times over the legal limit
- 9 Diners at St Ives pub help raise £8k for hospitality charity
- 10 Lets get Cambridgeshire back on the buses says mayor
In the US, Ronson is a regular contributor to several publications.
In the UK he writes for The Guardian and has written documentaries, including Stanley Kubrick’s Boxes, The Secret Rulers of the World.
Tickets from the box office on: 01223 357851.