Auditions for males who can dance, sing, act, and prepared to go The Full Monty
- Credit: Archant
Auditions are opening next week for the VAMPS’ production of The Full Monty which will be staged in St Neots next year.
Long-standing VAMPS member, and former chairman, George Kelly, needs six local men, who are prepared to get their kit off in front of packed audiences at The Priory Centre next April.
“Currently, we are looking for six brave volunteers to play our steelworkers,’ explained Kelly.
“They need to be able to act, sing and dance as well as release their inhibitions in front of expected packed houses.”
Kelly was one of the original six who performed to sell-out audiences 10 years ago when VAMPS brought The Full Monty to the town for the first and only time.
You may also want to watch:
“I’m really excited to be part of the show again and would have loved to be one of the team – but the years have not been kind and I don’t want to scare people away.”
He emphasised that there are also a large number of parts in the show that don’t need to suffer exposure.
- 1 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 2 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 3 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 4 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 5 Gym members raise funds for children with cancer
- 6 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 7 How well do you know Huntingdon?
- 8 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 9 Huntingdon assistant land buyer wins graduate award from her peers
- 10 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
If you are interested in being in the show, auditions for both male and female roles for The Full Monty are to be held at The Eatons Centre, Eaton Socon, on Tuesday, December 8 and The Priory Centre, St Neots, on Thursday, December 10, from 7.30pm till 10pm.
INFO: More details can be found on the VAMPS Facebook page or email: email@example.com.