Air and car show at Little Gransden on Sunday
- Credit: Archant
This year’s Little Gransden Air and Car Show on Sunday will offer visitors the usual mix of family entertainment and flying displays.
Tickets for the event, which will raise money for Children in Need and local charities, are available on the gate.
There will be a flying display, from 1pm-5.15pm that will include a Lancaster, Hurricane, Spitfire and Stearman &Wing-Walker and the Dennis Neville Flying Circus.
As well as the flying display, there will be fly-in visitors, and a display from some large scale model aircraft from Willy’s Warbirds.
The Cambridge Bomber and Fighter Society’s Hurricane rebuild will also be open to visitors. The show will boast an impressive display of vehicles and visitors can browse the craft fair and enjoy refreshments.
You may also want to watch:
Gates open at 10am and tickets are £20 for adults, £10 for children and £50 for a family of four, from: www.littlegransdenshow.co.uk.
The show takes place at Little Gransden airfield, at Fuller’s Hill Farm.
- 1 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 2 Award for teenager's bravery after losing his sight
- 3 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 4 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 5 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 6 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 7 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 8 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 9 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 10 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'