Cambridge Footlights show at ADC Theatre
- Credit: Archant
Look Alive! the latest show from Cambridge Footlights runs until June 22.
The International Tour Show, of comedy routines and sketches written and performed by Cambridge students, is at the ADC,the student theatre in Cambridge.
The show will later tour, including this year's Edinburgh Festival.
This year's show centres on the absurdities of life on planet earth. A cast of five from another planet visiting a museum exhibit call The Earth.
The show opens with the curator opening his museum. There is then a rapid journey through human history including favourite pop songs, a speech by an air hostess (now called cabin crew) and a sketch about an over-observational detective. 7.45pm.
You may also want to watch:
Matinees June 15 and 22 at 2.30pm. (No show Sunday, June 16). Tickets for Monday-Thursday, £14/£11, and Friday/Saturday £15/£12 from 01223 300085 or adctheatre.com.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 3 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 4 Elsie May's Electric Lounge to raise £15,000 for bakery school
- 5 Visiting restrictions at Hinchingbrooke Hospital partially lifted
- 6 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 7 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 8 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 9 Parents 'can never forgive' actions for Maddie's murder
- 10 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status