Win streak continues
NE14 Hockey East Men s League Division 2N St Ives 2 Cambridge City IV 0 THE St Ives bandwagon rolls relentlessly on as the men made it 15 wins in a row against lowly Cambridge City IV. Although the home side were below par, they still did enough against g
NE14 Hockey East Men's League Division 2N
St Ives 2 Cambridge City IV 0
THE St Ives bandwagon rolls relentlessly on as the men made it 15 wins in a row against lowly Cambridge City IV.
Although the home side were below par, they still did enough against gritty opposition to claim the points through Alex Drummond and MOTM Joe Brennan.
You may also want to watch:
St Ives II came home with a 3-0 win thanks to Neil Tuffin, Simon Bollom and an own goal.
James Cahill's goal couldn't stop St Ives III losing 4-1 to Peterborough Exiles while Saints IV and V went down to Deeping and Ely respectively.
- 1 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 2 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 3 Pedestrian seriously injured in Papworth bypass crash near St Ives
- 4 Uninsured driver caught in Ramsey speeding up to 100mph
- 5 St Neots man loses 7 stone and raises £500 for charity
- 6 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 7 24 Hours in Police Custody: This is what happened to Alex Fitzpatrick
- 8 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 Market demand leads to a reduction in Alconbury homes
St Neots men's first team battled hard against West Herts but went down 4-0.
St Neots III came back from 3-0 down against Deeping to win 4-3 thanks to a goal from Garth Mooney and a Kev Sequenza hat-trick.
Huntingdon Ladies II beat Market Deeping 3-1, with Jacqui O'Neill and Emily Hill among the scorers.