Wilson brace for Fenny
BIS League Fenstanton Reserves 4 Exning Reserves 2 MATT Wilson scored twice as Fenstanton reserves got their season off to a winning start at Green Lane. Nigel Jakes also scored as Fenstanton went into half-time 3-0 up and Dave Adams made it four after th
Fenstanton Reserves 4 Exning Reserves 2
MATT Wilson scored twice as Fenstanton reserves got their season off to a winning start at Green Lane.
Nigel Jakes also scored as Fenstanton went into half-time 3-0 up and Dave Adams made it four after the break before Exning pulled two goals back.
St Neots & District Sunday League
HOUGHTON and Wyton continued their winning start to the season with a 2-0 triumph against Rivermill Tavern.
- 1 Cambridgeshire zoo 'devastated' following death of white Bengal tiger
- 2 EastEnders star Adam Woodyatt ‘to work at restaurant in Cambridgeshire’
- 3 MBR Acres releases image of graffiti message
- 4 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 5 Superintendent dons rainbow helmet against hate crime on #IDAHOBIT
- 6 Huntingdon thief jailed after stealing watch, iPod and iPhone from vehicles
- 7 Work starts on affordable 56-home development in Huntingdon
- 8 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 9 East West Rail host public event to discuss controversial project
- 10 Silent protest at Camp Beagle as vans leave the site
Brett Dockerill tormented the visiting defence before Lee Hayward scored the opening goal and Hayden Adams drove in the second.
Also in the Premier Division, RH Lions lost out 3-2 to the Old Sun Inn despite captain Gav Howard giving his side the lead. Rob Smith rounded his marker to pull a goal back late on but the Old Sun held on.
In division one, Eagle Heating thrashed THS Southoe 5-0. Paul Carey scored a hat-trick as the home side dominated and there was a goal each for Dave Watts and Mark Davies.
In the second division, Hinchingbrooke Veterans romped to a 9-0 win at Cromwells to secure their place on top of the league.
The team have scored an incredible 31 goals in just three games this season. At the weekend it was Jonny Seekings who starred, bagging an impressive four goals. Cromwells scored two own goals for the visitors and single strikes from Damian Sharp, Billy Smith and Carl Ackerley completed the rout.