What a Guy! Jolly wins trophies and tops national series
- Credit: Archant
It has been a terrific start to 2015 for Guy Jolly in the V8 Hotstox series.
The Huntingdon racer is toasting his first trophy success after being crowned Northern and Midlands champion.
The titles are based on results achieved in the opening two rounds of the overall series.
The second of those was held at the Loomer Road Stadium in Stoke at the weekend when Jolly took second place in both his heats and the feature final.
Jolly also leads the overall national series which continues at Skegness next month.
You may also want to watch:
“It was another great meeting,” said Jolly. “And it is a great feeling to win my second title in the V8 class after the Supreme Championship last year.
“This title is as much for my team, friends, family and sponsors as it is for me.
- 1 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 2 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 3 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 4 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 5 Axe seized and two people charged for drink driving in St Ives
- 6 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 7 Reflect on the 'rich tints of Autumn' at open gardens this weekend
- 8 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 9 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 10 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
“Everything seems to be going right so far this year and long may it continue.”
The V8 Hotstox Series continues at Skegness in late May.