TENNIS: Huntingdon Tennis Club retain Don Brace Trophy
- Credit: Archant
The Don Brace Trophy was retained last weekend by Huntingdon Tennis Club.
The team, consisting of Michael King, Tristan Bacon, Natasha Scott and Lydia Sivarent-Sava, successfully defended their title by defeating St Neots, 5-3.
The tournament has been running for more than 25 years for clubs throughout the district. The format includes competitions for men, ladies and mixed doubles pairings.
Huntingdon Tennis Club is based along St Peter’s Road.
The purpose built facility boasts seven courts three of which are inside, providing indoor and outdoor tennis all year. Courts are available to all to and can be booked online via the clubs website
Memberships are available but not required to book courts or partake in the many coaching and fun sessions available.
The centre has a thriving junior section as well as four coaches for individual and group lessons.
- 1 St Neots Street Food Fest promises to be "bigger and better"
- 2 Cambridgeshire zoo 'devastated' following death of white Bengal tiger
- 3 Shoplifter barred from every M&S and Sainsbury's in Cambridgeshire
- 4 Find out what's happening in Huntingdonshire for the Queen's Jubilee?
- 5 Nursery rated inadequate after inspectors said safety was 'compromised'
- 6 Plans to demolish barn and create organic food business
- 7 Philip Pope named mayor of St Ives for a second time
- 8 Breakup and burglary! Couple's chaos after £101m win on Euromillions
- 9 EastEnders star Adam Woodyatt ‘to work at restaurant in Cambridgeshire’
- 10 Public meeting to discuss Luton aircraft stacking system
For further information call the centre manager, Clare, on 01480 411412.