TENNIS: Huntingdon Tennis Club retain Don Brace Trophy
- Credit: Archant
The Don Brace Trophy was retained last weekend by Huntingdon Tennis Club.
The team, consisting of Michael King, Tristan Bacon, Natasha Scott and Lydia Sivarent-Sava, successfully defended their title by defeating St Neots, 5-3.
The tournament has been running for more than 25 years for clubs throughout the district. The format includes competitions for men, ladies and mixed doubles pairings.
Huntingdon Tennis Club is based along St Peter’s Road.
The purpose built facility boasts seven courts three of which are inside, providing indoor and outdoor tennis all year. Courts are available to all to and can be booked online via the clubs website
You may also want to watch:
Memberships are available but not required to book courts or partake in the many coaching and fun sessions available.
The centre has a thriving junior section as well as four coaches for individual and group lessons.
- 1 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 2 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 3 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 4 Drink driver arrested in Brampton for being four times over the legal limit
- 5 Man who burgled his own father’s home is sentenced
- 6 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 7 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 8 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 9 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 10 Diners at St Ives pub help raise £8k for hospitality charity
For further information call the centre manager, Clare, on 01480 411412.