ATHLETICS: Hunts AC in action at national relay event
- Credit: Archant
Hunts AC took part in the English National Cross-Country Relay Championships for the first time last Saturday.
And members of the local club produced a number of fine performances at the event in Mansfield.
Hunts AC results
Under 13 Girls (104 teams, 3x2km): 29th, 25.55.05 (Eliza Mardon 8.17.20, Evie Flockhart 8.49.70, Alexandra Braid 8.48.15).
Under 15 Boys (116 teams, 3x2km): 'A' team 21st, 22.17.0 (Howard Croft 7.23.0, Joseph Reindel 7.30.35, Jacob Preston 7.23.75); 'B' team 51st, 23.58.75 (Dominic Pauley 7.24.25, Ryan Howe 8.28.15, Aeden Lydon 8.06.35).
You may also want to watch:
Under 17 Women (70 teams, 3x2.5km): 36th, 32.39.60 (Ella Robinson 9.52.80, Beatrice Pauley 11.56.90, Olivia Mead 10.48.90).
Under 17 Men (85 teams, 3x3km): 75th, 34.37.70 (Dylan Tomaselli 10.54.70, Markus Downhill 12.44.50, Ollie Mills 10.58.60).
- 1 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 2 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 3 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 4 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 5 Award for teenager's bravery after losing his sight
- 6 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 7 Gym members raise funds for children with cancer
- 8 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 9 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 10 Huntingdon assistant land buyer wins graduate award from her peers
Senior Men (190 teams, 4x5km): 122nd 1:30.40.10 (Darren Preston 19.36.0, Peter Downhill 26.26.30, Steve Church 21.20.45, Derek Darnell 23.17.34).
* Sawyer Preston clocked 8.34.50 and Oscar Tomaselli finished in 8.39.60 at Under 13 Boys level but Hunts AC couldn't field a full team in that age bracket.