RUGBY: Sponsorship boost for St Ives youngsters
- Credit: Archant
St Ives Under 12s are stepping out in style this season thanks to a new sponsorship deal.
The Bulls youngsters have been sporting new training tops and subs jackets courtesy of gas engineering business Triio Strategic Partnership.
And it certainly seems the St Ives talents are dressed for success after they won the Cambridgeshire Rugby Festival last month.
Team manager Oliver Burke said: "Sponsorship like this makes a real difference to the teams at a small club such as St Ives.
"Looking the part not only gives the players confidence to play well, but it also means they can keep warm through the depths of winter."
You may also want to watch:
St Ives offer rugby opportunities from Under 5s all the way through to veteran adults with new players always warmly welcomed.
Anyone interested in joining the Under 12 squad can contact head coach Tom Milner at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit https://www.pitchero.com/clubs/stivesrugbyfootballclub/.
- 1 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 2 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 3 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 4 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 5 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 6 'Plague' of flies in Huntingdonshire villages
- 7 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 8 Lisa Leader makes it to Germany for life prolonging treatment
- 9 Axe-wielding burglar smashed way into St Neots house
- 10 Man dies after single-car crash near Godmanchester