Two sets of Saints seek home succes
- Credit: Archant
It’s a busy night of non-league football in the Huntingdonshire area.
St Neots Town and St Ives both have their first home outings of the season in the Southern League - after both started their campaigns with weekend away draws.
St Neots entertain Leamington in a Premier Division clash at the Premier Plus Stadium while St Ives welcome AFC Rushden & Diamonds to ProEdge Westwood Road in Division One (Central).
Eynesbury are also on home turf in the United Counties League Premier Division.
Martin Field’s men swept to the top of the early-season standings with a 4-0 drubbing of Harborough on Saturday and are likely to receive a sterner test from Yaxley at Hall Road tonight.
Huntingdon go to Deeping Rangers at the same level.
- 1 House fire that killed two children will not have further electrical checks
- 2 'He is our hero' - D-day veteran Wilf, 102, gets surprise visit in St Neots
- 3 Huntingdon town mayor supports launch of The Eclettica
- 4 Could you give these pets a home?
- 5 Man who died in St Neots crash is named
- 6 Oliver Cromwell pub has had a brand new refurbishment
- 7 Family pay tribute to woman who died following St Ives crash
- 8 Huntingdon Racecourse - surviving the pandemic and then came the floods!
- 9 A look at how people prepared for Christmas in the last 100 years
- 10 Thousands of trees planted in green initiative