Two is better than one as interim boss Andy Davies and new arrival Robbie O’Keefe take joint charge of St Neots Town
- Credit: Archant
St Neots Town have announced the appointment of joint managers for next season.
Interim boss Andy Davies will work alongside Robbie O’Keefe at the Saints helm.
Davies took stand-in charge following the resignation of David Batch in January and ensured St Neots retained their Southern League Premier Division status.
New arrival O’Keefe also works as the academy manager at League Two club Stevenage – a role he will continue to hold.
O’Keefe is no stranger to the non-league game having managed at Hitchin in the past.
You may also want to watch:
St Neots director of football Iain Parr said: “We are very much looking forward to working with Andy and Robbie.
“Our remit was simple – to put together a management team that has experience at this level and will also help us to achieve our long-term ambition of recruiting and developing the very best talent.
- 1 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 2 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 3 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 4 Award for teenager's bravery after losing his sight
- 5 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 6 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 7 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 8 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 9 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 10 Gym members raise funds for children with cancer
“We believe a well-balanced squad, putting together experience with exceptional younger footballers, is the right path to follow for success, growth and stability.”
Saints have also confirmed the appointment of Gary Dean as goalkeeping coach. He will also be responsible for working with the club’s academy and scholarship shot-stoppers.
Ben Yeomans has been appointed as the assistant academy manager. The 24 year-old impressed club chiefs when working with some Saints junior teams at a recent tournament in Spain.