TRAMPOLINING: Four medals and eight successful qualifiers for Rotations
- Credit: Archant
Huntingdon club Rotations captured four medals at a Regional NDP qualifier yesterday.
Thomas Verdicchio struck gold in the 15+yrs, Level 5 section while Calum Titmus triumphed in the TPD category at Cambridge University.
And Rotations also collected two silver medals thanks to the exploits of Chloe Harrison (13-14yrs, Level 5) and Thomas Rigby-Pickering (TPD).
Chloe Noades was a whisker away from another medal when finishing fourth in the 13+yrs, Level bracket, while Lily Payne was eighth in the same competition.
Phoebe King and Freya Vaichas also performed with credit in their respective categories as all eight Rotations members achieved the necessary scores to advance to the regional semi-finals, which are also staged at Cambridge University in March.
You may also want to watch:
Rotations provided two officials for the qualifier. James Beattie acted as a judge at the event, while Katie Marson served as a marshal.
- 1 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 2 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 3 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 4 Axe seized and two people charged for drink driving in St Ives
- 5 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 6 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 7 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 8 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 9 Reflect on the 'rich tints of Autumn' at open gardens this weekend
- 10 St Neots schoolgirl takes on bike ride for Children in Need