TRAMPOLINING: Chloe Harrison collects team and individual medals at National Development Plan event
- Credit: Archant
Chloe Harrison somersaulted her way to success as Rotations talents impressed at the National Development Plan regional semi-finals last weekend.
Harrison was victorious in the Level 4 13+yrs bracket while clubmate Katie Marson took second spot in the Level 7 17+yrs section.
Both of those excellent performances earned qualification for the national finals in Birmingham later in the year.
Rotations also captured a silver medal in the team event at Level 4 13+yrs thanks to the exploits of Harrison, Rebecca Alexander (6th), Becky Morris (18th) and Lucy Yeomans (21st).
Nine members of the Huntingdon-based club competed in the semi-finals in Cambridge in all - and every one of them hit their required qualifying scores.
Chloe Noades was sixth in the Level 1 11-12yrs contest with Emily Hart finishing 14th in the same section.
Phoebe King (8th) and Hollie Cooper-Leach (19th) both performed with credit in the Level 2 13+yrs section.
- 1 Judge makes contempt of court ruling against Camp Beagle protesters
- 2 Family pay tribute to brothers, 13 and 17, killed in horror BMW crash
- 3 Boys, 13 and 17 killed in horror BMW crash near A47 in Peterborough
- 4 Man in his 40s suffers ‘life-changing injuries’ in major crash on A14
- 5 Severe disruption on Great Northern and Thameslink trains to London
- 6 Food delivery robots taking to streets of Cambridgeshire
- 7 Jacob Crawshaw memorial football match raises more than £8,100
- 8 7 places where you can tuck into a carvery in Cambridgeshire
- 9 Plans for new Pightle land in Eaton Socon after generous donation
- 10 Huge Victorian house with pool and gym on sale for £1.75m
Rotations officials James Bettie, Emma Armitage, Thomas Verdicchio and Carys Verdicchio were thanked for assisting with the running of the competition.