TRAMPOLINING: Chloe Harrison collects team and individual medals at National Development Plan event
- Credit: Archant
Chloe Harrison somersaulted her way to success as Rotations talents impressed at the National Development Plan regional semi-finals last weekend.
Harrison was victorious in the Level 4 13+yrs bracket while clubmate Katie Marson took second spot in the Level 7 17+yrs section.
Both of those excellent performances earned qualification for the national finals in Birmingham later in the year.
Rotations also captured a silver medal in the team event at Level 4 13+yrs thanks to the exploits of Harrison, Rebecca Alexander (6th), Becky Morris (18th) and Lucy Yeomans (21st).
Nine members of the Huntingdon-based club competed in the semi-finals in Cambridge in all - and every one of them hit their required qualifying scores.
You may also want to watch:
Chloe Noades was sixth in the Level 1 11-12yrs contest with Emily Hart finishing 14th in the same section.
Phoebe King (8th) and Hollie Cooper-Leach (19th) both performed with credit in the Level 2 13+yrs section.
- 1 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 2 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 3 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 4 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 5 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 6 Gym members raise funds for children with cancer
- 7 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 8 Award for teenager's bravery after losing his sight
- 9 Huntingdon assistant land buyer wins graduate award from her peers
- 10 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
Rotations officials James Bettie, Emma Armitage, Thomas Verdicchio and Carys Verdicchio were thanked for assisting with the running of the competition.