Town set to face former boss Seb
- Credit: Archant
Huntingdon will come up against their former manager in the first round of the United Counties League KO Cup next season.
Town have been handed a trip to a Peterborough Northern Star side where Seb Hayes is now co-boss.
Hayes guided Huntingdon to glory in this competition back in 2013/14 when they also lifted the Hinchingbrooke Cup and finished runners-up in the Premier Division.
The two other local UCL teams will do battle in the first round of the KO Cup with Premier Division side Eynesbury facing a visit to Division One outfit St Neots Saints.
Eynesbury are also on the road in the first round of the Hinchingbrooke Cup. They visit Bedforshire side Stotfold, who also play at Step 5, while Huntingdon entertain a Wisbech St Mary who operate two levels lower in the Cambs Premier Division.
You may also want to watch:
Godmanchester Rovers will travel to face the winners of a preliminary round tie between two lower-level teams – Bourne Town and Potton United.
- 1 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 2 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 3 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 4 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 5 How well do you know Huntingdon?
- 6 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 7 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 8 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 9 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 10 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'