Tough away tests for Huntingdonshire teams tonight
- Credit: Archant
St Neots Town face another tough assignment in their run of away fixtures tonight.
Improving Town travel to second-placed Leamington in the Southern League Premier Division for the fourth of five successive matches on the road.
Saints have picked up four valuable points in recent days courtesy of a derby triumph against Cambridge City and a battling draw at high-flying Redditch - and another positive result tonight would boost their hopes of climbing into play-off contention.
But they’ll have to do it without their leading scorer. Tom Meechan begins a three-game suspension and Saints also have injury doubts over fellow attacking players Drew Roberts and Ryan Hawkins.
Eynesbury Rovers are also in action tonight as they travel to Yaxley in the United Counties League Premier Division.
You may also want to watch:
New boss Mark Ducket is away, but his coaching team of Ben Watts and Ash Civil will take charge of Rovers alongside interim manager Dave Northfield.
St Ives Town saw their top-of-the-table Southern League Division One (Central) showdown at AFC Rushden & Diamonds postponed.
- 1 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 2 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 3 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 4 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 5 Former Stevenage midfielder is the new manager of Eynesbury Rovers
- 6 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 7 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 8 Man dies after single-car crash near Godmanchester
- 9 Huntingdon drug dealer caught with cannabis
- 10 'Plague' of flies in Huntingdonshire villages