Ticket to rides
HUNTINGDON Racecourse hosts a holiday horse racing day on Easter Monday, March 24, and we ve saddled up with the racecourse in an easy-to-enter competition for readers to win tickets. The day is held in association with the Willow Foundation, which organi
HUNTINGDON Racecourse hosts a holiday horse racing day on Easter Monday, March 24, and we've saddled up with the racecourse in an easy-to-enter competition for readers to win tickets.
The day is held in association with the Willow Foundation, which organises and funds special days out for seriously ill adults aged 16-40.
As well as the horse racing, it's a family fun day with free children's entertainment in the form of bouncy castles, Punch and Judy shows, and an Easter quiz with the prize of a Nintendo DS computer system.
The racecourse's mascot Hugo the Hound will also be greeting visitors and posing for pictures.
You may also want to watch:
Our two winners will each receive two adult admission badges - and remember accompanied children under 16 are admitted at no charge. Car parking is free too.
To enter, all you have to do is answer the following question correctly.
- 1 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 2 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 3 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 4 Award for teenager's bravery after losing his sight
- 5 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 6 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 7 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 8 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 9 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 10 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
Q: What is the name of Huntingdon Racecourse's mascot?
Send your answers on a postcard or on the back of an envelope to: Easter Racecourse Competition, The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, PE29 3TB.
Closing date for entries is Friday, March 14. Winners will be notified so remember to include your name, address and daytime telephone number.
Usual Archant terms and conditions apply.
INFORMATION: The current scheduled first race time on Easter Monday is 2.10pm, with gates opening just after midday. Adult admission £15 on the day. Picnic car park £8. Accompanied children under 16 go free. Parking is free. Order tickets by telephone on 01480 453373 or online at www.huntingdon-racecourse.co.uk.