Third summer signing for St Neots Town
Corby Town midfielder agrees move to The Hunts Post Community Stadium
TALENTED midfielder Jordan Spruce has became St Neots’ third summer signing after agreeing to sign from Blue Square Bet North outfit Corby Town.
Spruce – an attacking midfielder who can also play in defence – only joined Corby from Newport Pagnell in March, having featured twice as a substitute against St Neots last season.
He was the player Will Fordham fouled before being sent off in the 1-1 draw back in October.
Neots boss Dennis Greene had stated: “I first saw Jordon playing for Newport Pagnell last season and was going to try and sign him, but Corby Town beat us to it.
You may also want to watch:
“Jordan played in the last 10 games of the season for Corby, of which we watched him on numerous occasions.
“I was very impressed with his improvement as a player at a higher level and, when we spoke to the player last week, he took very little time to agree to sign for us.
- 1 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 2 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 3 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 4 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 5 Drink driver arrested in Brampton for being four times over the legal limit
- 6 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 7 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 8 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 9 Diners at St Ives pub help raise £8k for hospitality charity
- 10 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
“Again we have added a very talented young player to our squad for next season.”