TENNIS: Young Huntingdon aces enjoy tournament triumph
- Credit: Archant
A bunch of young Huntingdon Tennis Club talents are celebrating success.
The club’s Under 8 team – made up of Csani Rehus, George Pendered, Oscar Isaac and Joe Agnew – were victorious in a recent Tier 2 Tournament held in Peterborough.
Rehus and Isaac reeled off wins in all four of their matches, Pendered triumphed on three occasions and Agnew won two of his contests as the Huntingdon lads beat four other clubs to gory.
Huntingdon Tennis Club is situated at a purpose-built facility on St Peters Road and boasts seven courts – three of which indoors and open to the public year-round.
The club has a thriving junior section with four coaches available for individual or group lessons. Memberships are also available.
You may also want to watch:
Further information on Huntingdon Tennis Club is available by calling 01480 411412.
- 1 Emergency services close St Neots road after medical emergency
- 2 Memorial stone for Cambridge student laid hidden in undergrowth for 80 years
- 3 House application rejected as loss of St Neots pub would be 'harmful'
- 4 Cambridgeshire hospitals busy and staff tired and abused
- 5 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 6 Three people arrested in Somersham after stash of Cannabis found in car
- 7 Haul of weapons including a knuckleduster seized from Little Paxton home
- 8 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
- 9 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 10 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal