TRAMPOLINING: Team gold and individual medals as Rotations talents impress
- Credit: Archant
Rotations talents enjoyed success at the first National Development Plan qualifier of the season.
The Huntingdon club provided 18 entrants at the event in Harlow and collected a haul of nine medals.
Bella Fry, Archie Rowbotham, Evie Dew, Calum Titmus, Sophie Dixon and Ruby Hall all won silver in individual competition with Jacob Fleet and Isobella Tubberdy-Blake gaining bronze.
And Rotations struck gold in the 13+ Level 1 team event thanks to fine performances from five of their gymnasts - Rosie Ambrose, Allaina Petty, Ruby Quinn, Heather Gaskell and Danielle Brown.
Niamh Hotton, Holly Selby, Lily Payne, Joe Payne, Chloe Mercer were also close to medals after producing good performances.
You may also want to watch:
James Beatie and Clare Payne were judges on behalf of Rotations while Katie Marson and Thomas Verdicchio acted as event officials.
- 1 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 2 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 3 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 4 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 5 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 6 St Neots schoolgirl takes on bike ride for Children in Need
- 7 Former Stevenage midfielder is the new manager of Eynesbury Rovers
- 8 Axe-wielding burglar smashed way into St Neots house
- 9 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 10 Man dies after single-car crash near Godmanchester