St Neots Town sign Remy
- Credit: Archant
High-scoring winger Remy Gordon has become St Neots Town’s sixth new signing this summer.
The 22 year-old has arrived from Norfolk side Wroxham on a two-year contract following drawn-out discussions over compensation.
The two clubs eventually came to an agreement to allow the 24-goal talent, who was named in the Ryman North Division team of the year last season, to move to the Cozy Stadium.
Saints manager David Batch said: “We agreed personal terms with the player some weeks ago, but the transfer has taken time to complete.
“Both club’s chairman eventually managed to come to an agreement which allows us to have the services of a very talented and exciting young player.”
You may also want to watch:
Gordon follows goalkeeper Danny Gay, defender Connor Hall, midfielder Ollie Thorne, winger Ryan Hawkins and striker Tom Meechan into the Southern Premier Division club.
- 1 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 2 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 3 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 4 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 5 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 6 'Plague' of flies in Huntingdonshire villages
- 7 Lisa Leader makes it to Germany for life prolonging treatment
- 8 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 9 Axe-wielding burglar smashed way into St Neots house
- 10 Man dies after single-car crash near Godmanchester