St Neots Town sign Remy
- Credit: Archant
High-scoring winger Remy Gordon has become St Neots Town’s sixth new signing this summer.
The 22 year-old has arrived from Norfolk side Wroxham on a two-year contract following drawn-out discussions over compensation.
The two clubs eventually came to an agreement to allow the 24-goal talent, who was named in the Ryman North Division team of the year last season, to move to the Cozy Stadium.
Saints manager David Batch said: “We agreed personal terms with the player some weeks ago, but the transfer has taken time to complete.
“Both club’s chairman eventually managed to come to an agreement which allows us to have the services of a very talented and exciting young player.”
Gordon follows goalkeeper Danny Gay, defender Connor Hall, midfielder Ollie Thorne, winger Ryan Hawkins and striker Tom Meechan into the Southern Premier Division club.
- 1 Huntingdon man due in court on drug charges
- 2 Missing woman back home
- 3 Pastor in freedom of speech and job fight over Pride tweet
- 4 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 5 Life would be better without mud says Anne Marie Hamilton
- 6 Man who died on A1 at Sawtry is named
- 7 Serious case review launched into death of Teddie Mitchell
- 8 Read the fascinating history of The Old Bridge Hotel
- 9 New bus service launched to serve Hunts villages
- 10 Jail for Huntingdon man who threatened to kill woman