St Neots Town cancel contract of forward Frater
- Credit: Archant
St Neots Town have today released forward Nathan Frater from his contact with the club.
Manager David Batch revealed issues with Frater’s availability have caused problems for the Southern League Premier Division outfit.
Batch said: “Nathan’s availability has been restricted which has affected the continuity of selection ans well as our training and preparation for games.
“This has been a problem for a number of weeks and something we have had to live with it with other players out.
“However, now we have players returning from injury, this is the right time to solve that problem.”
St Neots were out of action last Saturday due to scheduled opponents Chesham being involved in the FA Cup.
They host Cambridge City tomorrow night (Tuesday) in a Red Insure Cup second round derby.
- 1 Pastor in freedom of speech and job fight over Pride tweet
- 2 Missing woman back home
- 3 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 4 Huntingdon man due in court on drug charges
- 5 Read the fascinating history of The Old Bridge Hotel
- 6 Man who died on A1 at Sawtry is named
- 7 Serious case review launched into death of Teddie Mitchell
- 8 Jail for Huntingdon man who threatened to kill woman
- 9 New bus service launched to serve Hunts villages
- 10 Life would be better without mud says Anne Marie Hamilton