St Neots Town cancel contract of forward Frater
- Credit: Archant
St Neots Town have today released forward Nathan Frater from his contact with the club.
Manager David Batch revealed issues with Frater’s availability have caused problems for the Southern League Premier Division outfit.
Batch said: “Nathan’s availability has been restricted which has affected the continuity of selection ans well as our training and preparation for games.
“This has been a problem for a number of weeks and something we have had to live with it with other players out.
“However, now we have players returning from injury, this is the right time to solve that problem.”
You may also want to watch:
St Neots were out of action last Saturday due to scheduled opponents Chesham being involved in the FA Cup.
They host Cambridge City tomorrow night (Tuesday) in a Red Insure Cup second round derby.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 3 Visiting restrictions at Hinchingbrooke Hospital partially lifted
- 4 Elsie May's Electric Lounge to raise £15,000 for bakery school
- 5 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 6 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 7 Cambridgeshire MP pays tribute to 'very, very good friend' Sir David Amess
- 8 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 9 'Plague' of flies in Huntingdonshire villages
- 10 Parents 'can never forgive' actions for Maddie's murder