St Neots make it 13 games without loss with victory over Bedford Swifts
- Credit: Archant
St Neots took another big step towards the Midlands Division Four East (South) title by stretching their winning run to 13 games.
Six different players crossed for tries in a 40-14 success at Bedford Swifts on Saturday.
Luke Warburton raced in to open Saints’ account and was also instrumental in their second score with a blistering run into Swifts territory before Lewis Hall crossed.
Rob Turner added a third try before the break when rounding off a well-drilled move from the training ground and the flow of points continued in the second period courtesy of touchdowns from Adam Peel, Cameron Howson and Grant Hobbs.
Hall also guided over four conversions with Dan Glover doing the honours on one occasion.
You may also want to watch:
Saints entertain Bourne this Saturday.
- 1 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 2 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 3 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 4 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 5 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 6 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 7 'Plague' of flies in Huntingdonshire villages
- 8 Lisa Leader makes it to Germany for life prolonging treatment
- 9 Axe-wielding burglar smashed way into St Neots house
- 10 Man dies after single-car crash near Godmanchester