St Neots make it 13 games without loss with victory over Bedford Swifts
- Credit: Archant
St Neots took another big step towards the Midlands Division Four East (South) title by stretching their winning run to 13 games.
Six different players crossed for tries in a 40-14 success at Bedford Swifts on Saturday.
Luke Warburton raced in to open Saints’ account and was also instrumental in their second score with a blistering run into Swifts territory before Lewis Hall crossed.
Rob Turner added a third try before the break when rounding off a well-drilled move from the training ground and the flow of points continued in the second period courtesy of touchdowns from Adam Peel, Cameron Howson and Grant Hobbs.
Hall also guided over four conversions with Dan Glover doing the honours on one occasion.
Saints entertain Bourne this Saturday.
- 1 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 2 Police ‘increasingly concerned’ for woman missing since Wednesday
- 3 Huntingdon man due in court on drug charges
- 4 New bus service launched to serve Hunts villages
- 5 Jail for Huntingdon man who threatened to kill woman
- 6 Read the fascinating history of The Old Bridge Hotel
- 7 Zip-shaped mark on Rikki's body came from his anorak – the one used to strangle him, court told
- 8 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police
- 9 Man who died on A1 at Sawtry is named
- 10 5 suspects identified from New Year's Eve attack