St Ives Rangers U12's Blue Sox have received a new football kit
- Credit: Pete Hollebon
St Ives Rangers Blue Sox Under 12s have been kitted out in style, thanks to sponsors BoilerJuice.
BoilerJuice are a local company based in St Ives and are the UK’s leading provider of home heating oil, keeping their customers warm whilst saving them time and money.
St Ives Rangers Blue Sox Under 12s compete in the Cambs League and they have now purchased their new away kit for the squad of 14 players.
The team's manager Will Farish said: “We are delighted to have the support and generosity of a local business in BoilerJuice. Tim and the team have been brilliant, and we can't thank them enough”
Tim Buckman, CMO of Boiler Juice said “Its great to be supporting a team in our local community and we wish them all the success for the coming season”.
This season the team are pushing for promotion into Division 1 of the Cambs League, and are currently second in Division 2. Proudly wearing their new kit (pictured) the team gave a commanding performance, beating Gamlingay United Colts Red 8-1 recently.
- 1 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police
- 2 Man who died on A1 at Sawtry is named
- 3 Mini-convoy marks funeral of 'kind-hearted' lorry driver
- 4 Appeal for dashcam footage following three lorry crash on the A14
- 5 See the average house price for Cambridgeshire's 'top' villages
- 6 5 suspects identified from New Year's Eve attack
- 7 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 8 Huntingdon bookshop gets share of £2m online profits
- 9 WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim
- 10 Serious case review launched into death of Teddie Mitchell