CYCLOCROSS: St Ives riders in league action across region
- Credit: Archant
Beatrice Pauley provided a podium finish for St Ives Cycling Club in the sixth round of the Central League.
Pauley finished third in the Under 16 Girls race at the Gadebridge Park course in Hemel Hempstead last weekend.
Younger brother, Dominic, took 10th position at Under 14 Boys level while Joshua Ibbett was 12th in the Senior Male category.
The Mistley venue in Essex was the destination for a number of other St Ives riders who took part in the seventh round of the Eastern League.
Orla Kenna was the star performer in that event with a second-placed finish in the Under 12 Girls bracket.
You may also want to watch:
Nathan Gibson finished seventh in the Junior Male race while Samuel Smith was 12th at Under 12 Boys level.
Aron O’Connor (16th, Under 14 Boys), Andy Fountain (16th, Veteran 50+ Male), Nick Hall (19th, Senior Male), Mike Hoy (27th, Veteran 50+ Male), Nick Smith (38th, Veteran 40-49) and Gareth Smith (60th, Veteran 40-49) were others to compete.
- 1 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 2 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 3 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 4 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 5 Drink driver arrested in Brampton for being four times over the legal limit
- 6 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 7 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 8 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 9 Diners at St Ives pub help raise £8k for hospitality charity
- 10 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse