HORSE RACING: Popular Beer Festival fixture at Huntingdon Racecourse
- Credit: Archant
Huntingdon Racecourse stages it’s fastest-growing fixture on Sunday.
The Fairfax Saddles Beer Festival card is proving popular with punters as six races are accompanied by live music and a range of ales from the Cambridge-based Milton Brewery.
Racecourse general manager Liam Johnson said: "Our busy autumn programme of superb jump racing and family entertainment is well underway.
"It's always the busiest time of the year at Huntingdon Racecourse, and our Fairfax Saddles Beer Festival race-day is growing in popularity year after year.
"There are very healthy numbers of entries for the six races on Sunday, so we can look forward to an afternoon of exciting and competitive racing."
You may also want to watch:
Adult tickets are £16 in advance (£20 on the day), with accompanied children going free as usual.
Racing gets under way at 1.10pm, with gates open two hours earlier. The finale is at 4.05pm. The feature race is the Fairfax Saddles Novices' Chase.
- 1 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 2 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 3 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 4 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 5 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 6 How well do you know Huntingdon?
- 7 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 8 Gym members raise funds for children with cancer
- 9 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 10 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
Tickets can be bought at https://www.thejockeyclub.co.uk/huntingdon or on 0844 579 3007.