TENNIS: Huntingdon trio represent Cambridgeshire in county tournament
- Credit: Archant
Three members of Huntingdon Tennis Club were on county duty recently.
Lydia Sivarent Sava, Natasha Scott and Neha Kibria all represented Cambridgeshire in the group stages of the Girls 18 & Under Junior County Cup.
They were in action in Shrewsbury where Cambridgeshire finished as runners-up after beating Staffordshire 5-4, seeing off Norfolk 6-3 and losing 5-3 to overall group winners Somerset.
Huntingdon Tennis Club boasts a thriving junior section with four coaches on hand to lead individual and group lessons.
The club is based on St Peters Road and boasts seven courts including year-round facilities inside their ‘bubble’.
You may also want to watch:
Further information is available from Clare on 01480 411412.
- 1 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 2 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 3 Pedestrian seriously injured in Papworth bypass crash near St Ives
- 4 Uninsured driver caught in Ramsey speeding up to 100mph
- 5 St Neots man loses 7 stone and raises £500 for charity
- 6 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 7 24 Hours in Police Custody: This is what happened to Alex Fitzpatrick
- 8 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 Market demand leads to a reduction in Alconbury homes