ROWING: Hat-trick for Huntingdon Boat Club
- Credit: Archant
Huntingdon Boat Club collected a hat-trick of victories in their final regatta of the year.
There were two individual successes and a slice of double delight at the event in Milton Keynes last Saturday.
Tom Starling triumphed in the Junior 16 single sculls with Toby Ray ruling supreme in the same event at Junior 14 level.
Brothers Ben and Alex Hunter teamed up to great effect to take their Junior 16 double sculls race.
Ellie Nicholls made it through to the final of the Women's Open single sculls while Abigail Ryley and Tara Heyburn also just missed out on glory in the Women's Open double sculls.
You may also want to watch:
It has been a successful end to the regatta season for Huntingdon Boat Club with successes at Ely and Cambridge earlier this month as well.
- 1 Body discovered in Hartford believed to be missing Nathan
- 2 Mayor launches digital campaign to improve St Ives road network
- 3 Car crashes into safety barriers as driver flees scene
- 4 Burglars used paving slabs and sledge hammers to smash into homes
- 5 Hemingford Abbots launched 'fantastic scheme' during pandemic
- 6 Bonito Platito Coffee & Co opens in Hemingford Grey
- 7 What does 'being wealthy' mean?
- 8 Paedophile offered 'naked massages' to undercover police officer
- 9 Police appeal to trace missing Huntingdon man
- 10 Hemingford Abbots was listed in the Domesday Book