ROWING: Hat-trick for Huntingdon Boat Club
- Credit: Archant
Huntingdon Boat Club collected a hat-trick of victories in their final regatta of the year.
There were two individual successes and a slice of double delight at the event in Milton Keynes last Saturday.
Tom Starling triumphed in the Junior 16 single sculls with Toby Ray ruling supreme in the same event at Junior 14 level.
Brothers Ben and Alex Hunter teamed up to great effect to take their Junior 16 double sculls race.
Ellie Nicholls made it through to the final of the Women's Open single sculls while Abigail Ryley and Tara Heyburn also just missed out on glory in the Women's Open double sculls.
You may also want to watch:
It has been a successful end to the regatta season for Huntingdon Boat Club with successes at Ely and Cambridge earlier this month as well.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 3 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 4 Elsie May's Electric Lounge to raise £15,000 for bakery school
- 5 Visiting restrictions at Hinchingbrooke Hospital partially lifted
- 6 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 7 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 8 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 9 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 10 Parents 'can never forgive' actions for Maddie's murder