NON-LEAGUE FOOTBALL: St Neots Town swoop for new signings
- Credit: Archant
St Neots Town have completed a quadruple transfer swoop today.
The Southern League Division One Central strugglers drafted in four new recruits ahead of a home clash with Daventry Town tomorrow, 3pm.
Defender Jonny Butler and striker Lewis Foster have both arrived from Step 6 side Langford. Butler has played for Saints in the past.
Midfielder Ben Stokes, whose previous clubs include Coalville Town and Carlton Town, has also been snapped up along with young AFC Rushden & Diamonds frontman Raj Badiani.
They also signed three new players last month but two of them - wideman Mikey Davis and striker Daniel Olusemo - have already departed after making two and three appearances respectively.
You may also want to watch:
Saints are second-bottom after picking up only five points from their opening 10 league games.
- 1 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 2 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 3 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 4 Axe seized and two people charged for drink driving in St Ives
- 5 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 6 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 7 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 8 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 9 Reflect on the 'rich tints of Autumn' at open gardens this weekend
- 10 St Neots schoolgirl takes on bike ride for Children in Need