NON-LEAGUE FOOTBALL: Summer signings on the scoresheet and goalkeeper enjoys a debut clean sheet as Eynesbury continue unbeaten start
- Credit: Archant
Eynesbury extended their unbeaten start to the season with a smooth United Counties League Premier Division success last Saturday.
Rovers eased to a 3-0 victory against Harborough Town at Hall Road as two summer signings - T’ai Williams and Jemale McKenzie - found the net.
Williams struck an early opener but Rovers had to wait until the final 20 minutes to seal the points.
An own goal doubled their advantage after James Ducket flicked on a Matt Clifford corner, before McKenzie hit a classy clincher from 20 yards.
The success against Harborough came complete with a clean sheet for debutant goalkeeper Harry Reynolds, who has joined from neighbours St Neots Town along with full-back Stevan Shaw.
You may also want to watch:
It also marked the completion of Rovers boss Mark Ducket’s seven-match stadium ban. He is now able to return to the dugout when his side face a tough FA Cup preliminary round test at Histon this Saturday.
The Thurlow Nunn League Premier Division high-flyers have won all four of their outings this season.
- 1 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 2 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 3 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 4 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 5 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 6 Gym members raise funds for children with cancer
- 7 How well do you know Huntingdon?
- 8 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 9 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 10 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k