Round-up: Top finish and maximum for in-form Reed
THREE players are tied at the head of the 180 table after week eleven of the Eynesbury and St Neots Darts League. Mick Reed of Woolpack A and Derek Hunt of Plough A both hit maximums last week to join Rafa A s Paul Caunt at the top with four. Alan Kirsop
THREE players are tied at the head of the 180 table after week eleven of the Eynesbury and St Neots Darts League.
Mick Reed of Woolpack A and Derek Hunt of Plough A both hit maximums last week to join Rafa A's Paul Caunt at the top with four.
Alan Kirsop of the Riverside, James Squires of the Vine, Buckden and Gordan Hayden of the George & Dragon A all hit their first maximums of the season, and Ian Boswell of the Merryboys A hit his second.
Trevor Ellacott was in red-hot form for Woolpack A, hitting a fantastic 13 dart-leg, a 15-dart leg and clocking up his third maximum of the season.
The highest finish of the week came from Mick Reed, who made it a good week by hitting a 143 out shot to go with his maximum.
Martin Rowley of the George & Dragon C bagged a 113 finish, Bryan Fenson of the George & Dragon A hit 112, and James Page of the Vine, Buckden finished from 102 while Rafa B's Kelvin Maddy finished a ton.
- 1 New Toolstation branch to open in Huntingdon
- 2 Bosses warn of 'choppy waters' ahead for health trust
- 3 RSPCA investigating 'welfare of beagles' at Huntingdon dog breeding unit
- 4 Pupils enjoy early jubilee celebration with all things royal
- 5 Nursery rated inadequate after inspectors said safety was 'compromised'
- 6 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 7 New organic coffee shop opens in St Neots
- 8 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 9 Woman who could barely walk is taking part in cycling event after shedding 19 stones
- 10 Find out what's happening in Huntingdonshire for the Queen's Jubilee?
In the singles, ESESC's Alan Stamford has won eight of his nine matches this term but is yet to record a doubles win, while Mick Reed and Carl Tokens have a 100 per cent record in the doubles for Woolpack A.