Ricky in no rush to replace striker
- Credit: Archant
James Hall has left St Ives Town after less than half-a-season with the club.
The attacking ace’s work commitments were the reason behind his departure as he would have been unable to make training sessions.
Boss Ricky Marheineke said: “James is a great lad and a very good player who will be missed.
“But I’m happy with the attacking options I have at the club with the likes of Danny Watson, Stuart Eason and Ben Seymour-Shove.
“It is not a case of having to go out and rush into bringing in a new player.”
You may also want to watch:
Hall is understood to be a target for a host of other local clubs.
Former side Godmanchester, who he helped to win the Hunts Senior Cup last term, and Eynesbury Rovers are among those thought to be interested.
- 1 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 2 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 3 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 4 Elsie May's Electric Lounge to raise £15,000 for bakery school
- 5 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 6 Visiting restrictions at Hinchingbrooke Hospital partially lifted
- 7 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 8 Cambridgeshire MP pays tribute to 'very, very good friend' Sir David Amess
- 9 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 10 'Plague' of flies in Huntingdonshire villages