Ricky in no rush to replace striker
- Credit: Archant
James Hall has left St Ives Town after less than half-a-season with the club.
The attacking ace’s work commitments were the reason behind his departure as he would have been unable to make training sessions.
Boss Ricky Marheineke said: “James is a great lad and a very good player who will be missed.
“But I’m happy with the attacking options I have at the club with the likes of Danny Watson, Stuart Eason and Ben Seymour-Shove.
“It is not a case of having to go out and rush into bringing in a new player.”
Hall is understood to be a target for a host of other local clubs.
Former side Godmanchester, who he helped to win the Hunts Senior Cup last term, and Eynesbury Rovers are among those thought to be interested.
- 1 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 2 Missing woman back home
- 3 Pastor in freedom of speech and job fight over Pride tweet
- 4 Huntingdon man due in court on drug charges
- 5 Read the fascinating history of The Old Bridge Hotel
- 6 Man who died on A1 at Sawtry is named
- 7 New bus service launched to serve Hunts villages
- 8 Jail for Huntingdon man who threatened to kill woman
- 9 Serious case review launched into death of Teddie Mitchell
- 10 Zip-shaped mark on Rikki's body came from his anorak – the one used to strangle him, court told