Ramsey’s Jade Bell scores to seal American division title and cup glory
- Credit: Archant
Ramsey star Jade Bell continues to be a big hit on the other side of the Atlantic.
Bell has enjoyed another successful football season in America where she has a scholarship at the Texas A & M State University.
She tasted double-success as her side followed up the regular-season Lone Star Conference title with Conference Tournemant glory.
Bell struck two memorable winning goals to seal both honours.
Her match-winner against Eastern New Mexico earned regular-season glory before she also hit the Conference Tournament clincher as Texas A & M saw off Angelo State.
You may also want to watch:
Bell was the joint third-highest scorer in the league with 10 goals and topped the assist charts with eight.
She was also named as the Conference Tournament MVP and earned selection for the NSCAA All-South Central Region side.
- 1 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 2 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 3 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 4 Elsie May's Electric Lounge to raise £15,000 for bakery school
- 5 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 6 Visiting restrictions at Hinchingbrooke Hospital partially lifted
- 7 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 8 Cambridgeshire MP pays tribute to 'very, very good friend' Sir David Amess
- 9 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 10 'Plague' of flies in Huntingdonshire villages
The Texas team ended the season ranked 13th out of 250 Division Two-level outfits across America after reaching the Sweet 16 stage of the national tournament.
They won 16 of their 22 matches in all and ended with an eight-game winning streak.