Railton rues lack of speed
- Credit: Archant
Jon Railton cut a frustrated figure after the fourth round of the National Superstock 1000 Championship on Sunday.
Railton finished in 25th place at Donington Park after qualifying down in 28th.
He admitted: “We made a bit of progress in the race, but struggled for pace all weekend.
“Despite making a lot of changes I didn’t really get what I was looking for from the bike.
“Donington is a track which should have suited me a lot better than Oulton Park in the previous round, but it didn’t turn out the way.”
You may also want to watch:
Railton has a three-and-a-half week wait until the next round at Snetterton.
- 1 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 2 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 3 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 4 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 5 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 6 Gym members raise funds for children with cancer
- 7 How well do you know Huntingdon?
- 8 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 9 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 10 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k