Railton proving consistent as he secures another pair of top-six finishes
- Credit: Archant
Little Paxton racer Jon Railton continued his solid start to the Ducati TriOptions Cup season last weekend.
Aboard his Boast Plumbing Supplies machine. Railton collected two top-six finishes in the latest round of the series at the Brands Hatch Indy circuit in Kent.
“I can’t really complain with finishing in the top six in all four races so far this season,” said Railton.
“But the next step is trying to unlock a bit more improvement to challenge for podium places.”
Railton is back in action this weekend when the next round of the Ducati TriOptions series takes place at Donington Park as a support event for the World Superbikes.
You may also want to watch:
Railton enjoyed plenty of practice laps at the Leicestershire track recently when winning all four races of a club event held there.
- 1 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 2 24 Hours in Police Custody: This is what happened to Alex Fitzpatrick
- 3 Market demand leads to a reduction in Alconbury homes
- 4 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 5 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 6 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 7 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 8 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 9 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 10 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'