Parr charged with creating a footballing DNA for St Neots Town in new post
- Credit: Archant
St Neots Town chairman Lee Kearns has ordered Iain Parr to create a footballing DNA that runs the through the whole club.
Kearns has tonight confirmed the appointment of Parr as the Southern League Premier Division club’s director of football.
Parr is a former Saints manager who has spent the last three years working as director of youth development.
Kearns said: “Iain has overseen an ever-growing and progressive youth development policy. This will remain an integral part of his new remit.
“But his new position also gives him the opportunity to install a footballing DNA that runs through the entire club and is both sustainable and considerate of expectations.
“As such, he will be liaising with all members of management and coaches we currently have working at the football club.”
St Neots are due to travel to Frome tomorrow, but the match hinges on an 8.30am pitch inspection.
- 1 Outdoor inflatable water park returns to Huntingdonshire
- 2 Jail for man who boasted he was the St Ives 'weed man'
- 3 Woman has 'medical episode' during A1(M) crash
- 4 Huntingdon and Peterborough hospitals bring back masks after rise in Covid numbers
- 5 13-year-old helped to rescue distressed paddleboarders
- 6 Police searching for missing man discover body
- 7 Thousands come together at RAF Wyton for Armed Forces Day
- 8 Man fined £300 after being linked to fly-tipping
- 9 John Major's 'bad luck' comment is 'absolutely disgraceful' says son of victim
- 10 Two-day closure set for B661 between Great Staughton and Grafham Water
Saints have suffered three successive defeats and failed to win any of their last nine matches – a run which has left them languishing in 16th place and 10 points off the play-off zone.