Parr charged with creating a footballing DNA for St Neots Town in new post
- Credit: Archant
St Neots Town chairman Lee Kearns has ordered Iain Parr to create a footballing DNA that runs the through the whole club.
Kearns has tonight confirmed the appointment of Parr as the Southern League Premier Division club’s director of football.
Parr is a former Saints manager who has spent the last three years working as director of youth development.
Kearns said: “Iain has overseen an ever-growing and progressive youth development policy. This will remain an integral part of his new remit.
“But his new position also gives him the opportunity to install a footballing DNA that runs through the entire club and is both sustainable and considerate of expectations.
You may also want to watch:
“As such, he will be liaising with all members of management and coaches we currently have working at the football club.”
St Neots are due to travel to Frome tomorrow, but the match hinges on an 8.30am pitch inspection.
- 1 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 2 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 3 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 4 Elsie May's Electric Lounge to raise £15,000 for bakery school
- 5 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 6 Visiting restrictions at Hinchingbrooke Hospital partially lifted
- 7 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 8 Cambridgeshire MP pays tribute to 'very, very good friend' Sir David Amess
- 9 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 10 'Plague' of flies in Huntingdonshire villages
Saints have suffered three successive defeats and failed to win any of their last nine matches – a run which has left them languishing in 16th place and 10 points off the play-off zone.