Parr charged with creating a footballing DNA for St Neots Town in new post
- Credit: Archant
St Neots Town chairman Lee Kearns has ordered Iain Parr to create a footballing DNA that runs the through the whole club.
Kearns has tonight confirmed the appointment of Parr as the Southern League Premier Division club’s director of football.
Parr is a former Saints manager who has spent the last three years working as director of youth development.
Kearns said: “Iain has overseen an ever-growing and progressive youth development policy. This will remain an integral part of his new remit.
“But his new position also gives him the opportunity to install a footballing DNA that runs through the entire club and is both sustainable and considerate of expectations.
“As such, he will be liaising with all members of management and coaches we currently have working at the football club.”
St Neots are due to travel to Frome tomorrow, but the match hinges on an 8.30am pitch inspection.
- 1 Historic Huntingdon building on the market for nearly £500k
- 2 Fatal crash blocks A1M in Cambridgeshire
- 3 'Our inspiration' - Baby born four months early survives fight for life
- 4 Garage demolition opponents set up Facebook group
- 5 Dashcam appeal after three die in three-vehicle A1 crash
- 6 Old Bailey trial begins of Rikki Neave murder suspect
- 7 Buckfest named as Cambridgeshire's best festival
- 8 Universal credit households to receive £20 for rising living costs
- 9 Serious case review launched into death of Teddie Mitchell
- 10 Aldi chocolate and yoghurts containing metal among recent recalled products
Saints have suffered three successive defeats and failed to win any of their last nine matches – a run which has left them languishing in 16th place and 10 points off the play-off zone.