One in one out at The Hunts Post Community Stadium
Striker Essandoh released but defender Gayle joins
VETERAN centre-forward Roy Essandoh has left St Neots Town by mutual consent.
The 35-year-old journeyman, who joined the Saints back in August, found his chances limited at The Hunts Post Community Stadium and was mainly restricted to cameos from the substitutes’ bench.
Meanwhile, Dagenham and Redbridge defender Ian Gayle has joined the Saints on a dual registration until at least the end of the season.
Gayle, who can operate at either centre-half or right-back, offers defensive cover and made his debut from the bench against Boston Town at the weekend.
You may also want to watch:
> SAINTS’ home UCL Premier fixture against Holbeach will take place on Tuesday, March 15, kick-off 7.45pm.
The home UCL League Cup quarter-final against King’s Lynn Town has been scheduled for Saturday, March 19 at 3pm.
- 1 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 2 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 3 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 4 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 5 How well do you know Huntingdon?
- 6 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 7 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 8 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 9 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 10 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry