NON-LEAGUE FOOTBALL: King’s Lynn trip for St Ives Town in the FA Trophy while St Neots Town could meet National League North high-fliers Darlington
- Credit: Archant
St Ives Town have been handed an FA Trophy draw against a team they have already knocked out of one cup competition this season.
Ricky Marheineke’s men will travel to fellow Southern League Premier Division outfit, King’s Lynn Town, in the third qualifying round on Saturday, November 26.
The two teams are yet to meet in league action this term, but Saints did dump Lynn out of the Southern League Challenge Cup on penalties last month.
St Neots Town must beat Liverpool side Marine in a replay tomorrow night to earn their place in the third qualifying round.
The two teams battled out a 1-1 draw in Merseyside on Saturday - a clash marred by three red cards and allegations of racial abuse towards Saints defender Miles Smith.
You may also want to watch:
They will do battle again at the Premier Plus Stadium tomorrow night in the knowledge that a trip to higher-level Darlington, who are flying high in the National League North, awaits the winners in the next round.
St Neots beat Darlington in the FA Trophy two seasons ago.
- 1 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 2 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 3 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 4 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 5 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 6 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 7 'Plague' of flies in Huntingdonshire villages
- 8 Axe-wielding burglar smashed way into St Neots house
- 9 Lisa Leader makes it to Germany for life prolonging treatment
- 10 Man dies after single-car crash near Godmanchester