NON-LEAGUE FOOTBALL: Hot-shot Jackson certainly has a Bonny scoring record for St Ives Rangers Reserves while prolific McPartlin is starrting for Ramsey Pavilion
- Credit: Archant
St Ives Rangers Reserves went top of Division 5B last Saturday – thanks to a slice of revenge which featured a hat-trick from the hottest shot in the Cambs League
Craig DuBose’s side won 9-2 at AFC Christchurch to avenge the only defeat of their debut season to date - in the reverse fixture on the opening day.
They have since reeled off eight successive wins in all competitions and Jackson Bonny has been a key figure in their success.
His treble last Saturday took him to the top of the league’s scoring charts with 18 goals in eight games.
Jamie Perry and Jack Rayner both scored twice, with Sonny Rumbold and Hadleigh Liddle also on target for the Rangers outfit.
You may also want to watch:
Ramsey Pavilion boast another prolific player. Kyle McPartlin has hit hat-tricks in his last two appearances for the Division 2B side.
The second of those came in a 6-2 win at Mepal Sports last Saturday. McPartlin also hit another treble the following day when playing for Ramsey Rangers in the Huntingdonshire Sunday League.
- 1 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 2 House application rejected as loss of St Neots pub would be 'harmful'
- 3 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 4 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 5 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
- 6 Three people arrested in Somersham after stash of Cannabis found in car
- 7 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 8 Pedestrian seriously injured in Papworth bypass crash near St Ives
- 9 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 10 St Neots man loses 7 stone and raises £500 for charity