NON-LEAGUE FOOTBALL: Bradshaw heads through the St Neots Town exit to join Biggleswade Town
- Credit: Archant
Jack Bradshaw has become the first player to leave St Neots Town this summer.
The utility man – who can operate in defence or midfield, and even filled in as an emergency goalkeeper for part of their final league game of last season – has departed following a one-season stay at the Premier Plus Stadium.
Bradshaw has moved down the A1 to join Southern League Premier Division rivals Biggleswade Town.
Saints manager Matt Clements said: “Jack has been a class act this year and has my respect both as a man and on a footballing level.
“We had a chat and it’s clear the move is best for him personally. We wish him all the best.”
You may also want to watch:
Clements is working hard to attract potential targets to Saints as they attempt to build on a pleasing 12th position last term.
He added: “I’m very confident the core of the squad will stay together and that we will be able to add some new faces during the next few weeks.”
- 1 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 2 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 3 Pedestrian seriously injured in Papworth bypass crash near St Ives
- 4 Uninsured driver caught in Ramsey speeding up to 100mph
- 5 St Neots man loses 7 stone and raises £500 for charity
- 6 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 7 24 Hours in Police Custody: This is what happened to Alex Fitzpatrick
- 8 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 Market demand leads to a reduction in Alconbury homes