New faces surprise Rotations head coach Paul Verdicchio at Easton grading competition
THE Rotations trampolining club had a number of medal successes at its home Easton regional grading competition in Huntingdon at the weekend.
THE Rotations trampolining club had a number of medal successes at the Easton regional grading competition in Norwich at the weekend.
Pheobe King won a bronze medal in under-9s girls’ H category to help teammates Sarah King and Madison Riformato claim a team gold.
But it was the club’s new faces that surprised the Huntingdon club’s coach Paul Verdicchio. “It is amazing how things turn out,” he told The Hunts Post. “We advise the new competitors that their first competition or two are to help them find their feet and to calm the nerves – and then they pull it out of the bag and end up on the trophy list!
New to the competition ring were Michael Keen and Finlay Hudson and they earned a silver and bronze respectively in boys’ under-15s H category, while Jamie Bunn won a gold medal in boys’ under-11s H. Oliver Pearce won a bronze in boys’ under-9s H.
Also competing were Rhianne Chamberlain, Lauren and Chloe Brett, Katie Marson, Millie Manton, Kyle Bowman, Sam Foulkes, Izzy Nerwsham, Carys Verdicchio and Hollie Cooper-Leach.
“They all done superb today, we are all proud of them all,” said their coach.
- 1 Family pay tribute to brothers, 13 and 17, killed in horror BMW crash
- 2 Judge makes contempt of court ruling against Camp Beagle protesters
- 3 Boys, 13 and 17 killed in horror BMW crash near A47 in Peterborough
- 4 Severe disruption on Great Northern and Thameslink trains to London
- 5 Man in his 40s suffers ‘life-changing injuries’ in major crash on A14
- 6 Food delivery robots taking to streets of Cambridgeshire
- 7 Jacob Crawshaw memorial football match raises more than £8,100
- 8 Huge Victorian house with pool and gym on sale for £1.75m
- 9 7 places where you can tuck into a carvery in Cambridgeshire
- 10 Long queues at Peterborough passport office ahead of holiday season
HPT Sport 42 Trampoline boys
MEDAL WINNERS: Oliver Pearce, Jamie Bunn, Michael Keen and Finlay Hudson who competed for Rotations trampolining club at the weekend.