New faces surprise Rotations head coach Paul Verdicchio at Easton grading competition
THE Rotations trampolining club had a number of medal successes at its home Easton regional grading competition in Huntingdon at the weekend.
THE Rotations trampolining club had a number of medal successes at the Easton regional grading competition in Norwich at the weekend.
Pheobe King won a bronze medal in under-9s girls’ H category to help teammates Sarah King and Madison Riformato claim a team gold.
But it was the club’s new faces that surprised the Huntingdon club’s coach Paul Verdicchio. “It is amazing how things turn out,” he told The Hunts Post. “We advise the new competitors that their first competition or two are to help them find their feet and to calm the nerves – and then they pull it out of the bag and end up on the trophy list!
New to the competition ring were Michael Keen and Finlay Hudson and they earned a silver and bronze respectively in boys’ under-15s H category, while Jamie Bunn won a gold medal in boys’ under-11s H. Oliver Pearce won a bronze in boys’ under-9s H.
You may also want to watch:
Also competing were Rhianne Chamberlain, Lauren and Chloe Brett, Katie Marson, Millie Manton, Kyle Bowman, Sam Foulkes, Izzy Nerwsham, Carys Verdicchio and Hollie Cooper-Leach.
“They all done superb today, we are all proud of them all,” said their coach.
- 1 Emergency services close St Neots road after medical emergency
- 2 Memorial stone for Cambridge student laid hidden in undergrowth for 80 years
- 3 House application rejected as loss of St Neots pub would be 'harmful'
- 4 Cambridgeshire hospitals busy and staff tired and abused
- 5 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 6 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
- 7 Three people arrested in Somersham after stash of Cannabis found in car
- 8 Haul of weapons including a knuckleduster seized from Little Paxton home
- 9 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 10 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
HPT Sport 42 Trampoline boys
MEDAL WINNERS: Oliver Pearce, Jamie Bunn, Michael Keen and Finlay Hudson who competed for Rotations trampolining club at the weekend.