Medal success for Rotations talents at National League Finals
- Credit: Archant
Two rising stars from Rotations Trampoline Club have captured major medals.
Carys Verdicchio struck silver and Katie Marson scooped bronze at the National League Finals in London last weekend.
Verdicchio excelled in the 9/10yrs Level 3 discipline while Marson impressed in the 15/16yrs DMT Level 3 competition.
A third Rotations talent, Hannah Morris, also competed in the event at the Copper Box venue in the capital.
She also performed well in the semi-finals although just missed out on qualification for the final stage.
You may also want to watch:
Two other trampolinists from the club based at Cirrus Court in Huntingdon - Thomas Verdicchio and Daisy Huddle - were part of the judging panel.
Clubmates Ciara Verdicchio, Madison Riformato, Leo Huddle, Abi Marson and Haley Marson were also on hand to walk out the competitors.
- 1 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 2 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 3 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 4 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 5 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 6 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 7 'Plague' of flies in Huntingdonshire villages
- 8 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 9 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 10 Man dies after single-car crash near Godmanchester
Rotations head coach Paul Verdicchio said: “We are very proud of all our gymnasts who were involved in the National League Finals.”