TRAMPOLINING: Regional medal success for Rotations
- Credit: Archant
Huntingdon club Rotations earned a stack of medals when impressing on the regional stage.
They collected three golds, four silvers and two bronzes at the Trampoline & Tumbling NDP event in Harlow last weekend.
Evie Dew pipped clubmate Ruby Hall to gold in the Club 3 11-12yrs section and there was another Rotations one-two in the disability group as Calum Titmus won with Thomas Rigby-Pickering in second spot.
Holly Selby enjoyed victory at Club 3 9-10yrs level in her first-ever competition and another debutant, Rosie Ambrose, was runner-up in the Club 1 7-8yrs category.
Riley Scarfe finished first and fourth in the two rounds of the Club 3 7-8yrs eventm, while Joe Payne took silver in Club 3 11-12yrs and Archie Rowbotham picked up bronze in Club 3 13+yrs.
You may also want to watch:
Other Rotations members to take part were Niamh Hooton (12th in Level 2 13+yrs) and Lily Payne (13th in Level 3 13+yrs).
- 1 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 2 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 3 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 4 Drink driver arrested in Brampton for being four times over the legal limit
- 5 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 6 Man who burgled his own father’s home is sentenced
- 7 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 8 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 9 Diners at St Ives pub help raise £8k for hospitality charity
- 10 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k