Karting: High-octane racing in store
There is another weekend of high-octane racing in store. The Kimbolton-based Hunts Kart Racing Club is hosting the last round of its Winter Club Championship – and a close finish is expected. Saturday is practice day at the circuit while Sunday is race da
There is another weekend of high-octane racing in store.
The Kimbolton-based Hunts Kart Racing Club is hosting the last round of its Winter Club Championship - and a close finish is expected.
Saturday is practice day at the circuit while Sunday is race day with the action each day getting under way at 10am.
More than 200 competitors are expected across the weekend, with local racers mixing it with kart stars from across the UK. There are already more than 40 entrants in the cadet class, which caters for racers aged between eight and 12.
You may also want to watch:
Spectators are welcome at the track, which is off the B660 near Stow Longa. Entry is free, although there is a parking charge of £5 per car. For more information, visit www.hkrc.co.uk
- 1 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 2 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 3 Pedestrian seriously injured in Papworth bypass crash near St Ives
- 4 House application rejected as loss of St Neots pub would be 'harmful'
- 5 Uninsured driver caught in Ramsey speeding up to 100mph
- 6 St Neots man loses 7 stone and raises £500 for charity
- 7 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 8 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 9 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 10 24 Hours in Police Custody: This is what happened to Alex Fitzpatrick