Junior challenge against the best
JUNIOR golfers from Hunts are being encouraged to take part in a major charity championship at Brampton. The British Heart Foundation (BHF) Junior Golf Championship 2007 provides a fantastic opportunity for young golfers to pick up their clubs and raise c
JUNIOR golfers from Hunts are being encouraged to take part in a major charity championship at Brampton.
The British Heart Foundation (BHF) Junior Golf Championship 2007 provides a fantastic opportunity for young golfers to pick up their clubs and raise crucial funds to fight heart disease.
The Championship allows youngsters of all standards to compete on a national level on some of the best courses in the UK.
Not only is it great fun, but competitors will be raising funds to help the BHF support the 2.6 million people living in the UK today with heart disease. This includes supporting vital heart research and helping to fund cardiac nurses who provide the support and reassurance heart patients and their families need in their communities.
You may also want to watch:
All young people under 18 are welcome to enter a team of three through their school or golf club.
The Championship's Preliminary Rounds take place between March and May, with the National Final taking place in September at The Belfry - the venue of the last Ryder Cup event held in the UK.
- 1 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 2 Award for teenager's bravery after losing his sight
- 3 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 4 Market demand leads to a reduction in Alconbury homes
- 5 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 6 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 7 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 8 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 9 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 10 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
INFORMATION: A preliminary round is being held at Brampton Golf Club on Thursday, March 15. To receive an information pack call 01892 890002 or email email@example.com