Junior challenge against the best
JUNIOR golfers from Hunts are being encouraged to take part in a major charity championship at Brampton. The British Heart Foundation (BHF) Junior Golf Championship 2007 provides a fantastic opportunity for young golfers to pick up their clubs and raise c
JUNIOR golfers from Hunts are being encouraged to take part in a major charity championship at Brampton.
The British Heart Foundation (BHF) Junior Golf Championship 2007 provides a fantastic opportunity for young golfers to pick up their clubs and raise crucial funds to fight heart disease.
The Championship allows youngsters of all standards to compete on a national level on some of the best courses in the UK.
Not only is it great fun, but competitors will be raising funds to help the BHF support the 2.6 million people living in the UK today with heart disease. This includes supporting vital heart research and helping to fund cardiac nurses who provide the support and reassurance heart patients and their families need in their communities.
All young people under 18 are welcome to enter a team of three through their school or golf club.
The Championship's Preliminary Rounds take place between March and May, with the National Final taking place in September at The Belfry - the venue of the last Ryder Cup event held in the UK.
- 1 Small community café in St Neots "just hanging on"
- 2 Police dog helped find drugs and knife in Ramsey
- 3 New Toolstation branch to open in Huntingdon
- 4 Find out what's happening in Huntingdonshire for the Queen's Jubilee?
- 5 Great honour for two men awarded the freedom of Huntingdon
- 6 Come and see Huntingdon's Beacon lighting ceremony for the Jubilee
- 7 St Neots Street Food Fest promises to be "bigger and better"
- 8 Three dogs including pregnant Jack Russell stolen from Wimpole kennels
- 9 Large Hotel of the Year winner is proud of its history
- 10 Nursery rated inadequate after inspectors said safety was 'compromised'
INFORMATION: A preliminary round is being held at Brampton Golf Club on Thursday, March 15. To receive an information pack call 01892 890002 or email firstname.lastname@example.org