Ives rowers win five finals at Sudbury International Regatta
ST IVES Rowing Club triumphed at the 130th Sudbury International Regatta at the weekend.
ST IVES Rowing Club triumphed at the 130th Sudbury International Regatta last weekend.
A total of eight crews were entered by the club and all of them managed to reach their respective final events.
The club went on to win five of their eight finals, with Frankie Enticknap and Stefan Gawin winning their individual Junior Singles events.
Enticknap then teamed up with Hannah Milner to secure the Junior Doubles.
You may also want to watch:
Peter Woodford and Gary Gilbey emerged victorious in the Masters B Doubles final over Huntingdon, before the two came face-to-face in the final of Masters B/C singles, with Woodford eventually coming out on top.
- 1 24 Hours in Police Custody: This is what happened to Alex Fitzpatrick
- 2 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 3 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 4 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 5 Market demand leads to a reduction in Alconbury homes
- 6 St Neots man loses 7 stone and raises £500 for charity
- 7 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 8 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 9 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 10 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse