It’s hats off to deadly Darlow
FOOTBALL ROUND-UP JAMIE Darlow smashed a hat-trick as Ramsey Town earned a 5-1 victory against Kingscliffe to keep up the title chase in Division One of the Peterborough League. James Wallis and James McHale completed the win, while Ramsey Reserves earned
JAMIE Darlow smashed a hat-trick as Ramsey Town earned a 5-1 victory against Kingscliffe to keep up the title chase in Division One of the Peterborough League.
James Wallis and James McHale completed the win, while Ramsey Reserves earned a 5-1 win against Fletton and Ramsey A won 8-2 at Manea.
Also in the Peterborough League, Warboys kept up their good form with a 6-0 win against Benwick thanks to two goals each from Mark Boucher, Adam Browne and Omar Miller.
You may also want to watch:
In the Peterborough Premier Division, Alconbury drew 2-2 with AFC Fletton thanks to Lee Deane and Gary Gibbs.
Without a Ridgeons League Division One win for three months, Godmanchester Rovers lost out again, this time 1-0 at home to Saffron Walden.
- 1 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 2 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 3 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 4 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 5 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 6 Former Stevenage midfielder is the new manager of Eynesbury Rovers
- 7 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 8 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 9 Man dies after single-car crash near Godmanchester
- 10 St Neots schoolgirl takes on bike ride for Children in Need
At U18 level, Huntingdon Town will face St Neots Town in theHunts County Cup final after they defeated Alconbury and Yaxley respectively.
Huntingdon cruised to a 5-0 win while St Neots needed a 4-3 penalty shoot-out win to see off their rivals from up the A1.
Goals from Calvin Brown, David Chisnal, Adam Cooke and Scott Wormald helped Sawtry beat March St Mary's 4-2.