In training for the marathon
Gillian Peck continued her build-up to April s London Marathon by completing the Folksworth 15-mile event in a little over two hours. BRJ runner Peck was the club s first female runner across the line, while John Wright was the first male in just under on
Gillian Peck continued her build-up to April's London Marathon by completing the Folksworth 15-mile event in a little over two hours.
BRJ runner Peck was the club's first female runner across the line, while John Wright was the first male in just under one and three-quarter hours.
Five BRJ runners recorded personal bests in the blustery conditions, including Steve Woods, who recorded a time of one hour, 51 minutes exactly.
Elsewhere, Shane Wright was the first Hunts AC runner across the line while Madeline Boardman was the quickest Riverside Runner.
You may also want to watch:
* Huntingdon BRJ Road Runners meet on Tuesday and Thursday evenings in the BRJ club car park at 7.30pm - newcomers are welcome.
- 1 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 2 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 3 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 4 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 5 How well do you know Huntingdon?
- 6 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 7 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 8 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 9 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 10 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k