IN PICTURES: Hunts’ FA County Youth Cup defeat in Cornwall
HUNTINGDONSHIRE’S under-18s went down to St Austell on Friday for their FA County Youth Cup second round match against Cornwall.
Unfortunately, the team lost 2-0, but the Hunts Post had a photographer there – and here are some of the game’s highlights.
The match was a midday Saturday kick-off and Cornwall’s Jack Lawrence scored the home side’s goals in the first half before Hunts had the better of the second.
Huntingdonshire’s county’s development manager Alan Poulain said: “We were beaten by the better team on the day. In the second half they tired and we were better but we couldn’t put away the chances we made.”
A full report will feature in the Hunts Post this week.
You may also want to watch:
Pictures by Chris Cox.
- 1 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 2 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 3 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 4 Man who burgled his own father’s home is sentenced
- 5 Drink driver arrested in Brampton for being four times over the legal limit
- 6 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 7 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 8 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 9 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 10 Diners at St Ives pub help raise £8k for hospitality charity