Hunts sides handed home ties in the FA Cup
- Credit: Archant
St Ives Town have been handed a home draw in the second qualifying round of the FA Cup.
The Saints’ reward for a 1-0 success at Welwyn Garden City on Saturday is a ProEdge Westwood Road date against Harlow Town in the next round on Saturday, September 26.
Harlow also play at Step 4 level and are flying high in the Ryman North Division standings.
St Neots Town’s FA Cup first qualifying round replay against Tilbury tonight has been postponed due to ‘unforeseen circumstances’.
The club have not revealed the reason behind the postponement although social media information from their opponents suggests it may be down to a player issue.
You may also want to watch:
St Neots drew 1-1 at Tilbury last Saturday. The winners of the tie were handed a home clash against Ryman South Division side Worthing in the next round in yesterday’s draw.
A hastily-arranged United Counties League KO Cup, first round between St Neots Saints and Eynesbury now takes place at the Premier Plus Stadium tonight, 7.45pm.
- 1 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 2 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 3 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 4 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 5 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 6 'Plague' of flies in Huntingdonshire villages
- 7 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 8 Lisa Leader makes it to Germany for life prolonging treatment
- 9 Axe-wielding burglar smashed way into St Neots house
- 10 Man dies after single-car crash near Godmanchester